Services Annual Servicing
Why not give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that your gas appliances are running reliably, safely and efficiently. Don’t forget that if they are still within the warranty period (and many warranties are extended for several years now) it is often a condition that they have been serviced annually.
Our engineers are ready to service your:
- Water heater
- Gas fire
- Gas coal or wood fuel effect fire
- Gas cooker (safety check)
- Don’t forget we can offer a discount for servicing more than one appliance on the same visit.
I’m sure you don’t like waiting in all day, not knowing what time someone or something is going to arrive. Neither do we, which is why offer a 2 hour arrival window when you make an appointment. We can’t give you an exact time, because we never know how long each job is going to take, but we do try to narrow it down to a 2 hour window.
If possible we will, closer to the time, narrow this down further, letting you know when the engineer has finished the last job, and is on his way. On the rare occasions it looks like we might miss that 2 hour window, we will let you know as soon as we know, so you can make use of the time. We won’t just leave you wondering. Good communication is the key, and we will provide you with updates, by text if you prefer, to keep you informed.
Most of our customers have used us before. In addition to people coming back, we have had new customers inform us that they came to us because one of our past clients recommendation. Please see our testimonial page so you can read about their experiences first hand.
You arrived early within the two hour window you gave me (I so hate waiting in all day) and you got on with the job promptly. Although I was worried about the rates you quoted me on the phone, you did the job so efficiently that it ended up being really good value for money. Thank you, I shall use you from now on.
Hourly rates, charging basis, parts & parts collection etc.
If you haven’t used us before, especially on repair jobs done on the hourly rate, you may be worried about the bill running away. We understand this worry and so can offer you these safeguards.
- You will be quoted a rate when you book the job.
- If it’s going to take over an hour, &/or parts need fitting, you will receive an estimate of the likely cost of both the labour and the parts.
- If you don’t want to go ahead, for any reason, there will only be the first hour charge.
- If you do go ahead you have an idea of the likely cost, you’re not in completely ‘uncharted territory’.
- Your bill will be clearly broken down into parts & labour.