Heating or hot water broken down, or not working as well as it could?
At times like this, you want you & your family to be warm again and/or with hot water as soon as possible & with the minimum inconvenience.
We have Gas Safe Registered plumbers who can help you with problems including:
- Central heating, hot water & boiler breakdowns.
- Hot water or heating inadequate.
I’m sure you don’t like waiting in all day, not knowing what time someone or something is going to arrive. Neither do we, which is why offer a 2 hour arrival window when you make an appointment. We can’t give you an exact time, because we never know how long each job is going to take, but we do try to narrow it down to a 2 hour window.
If possible we will, closer to the time, narrow this down further, letting you know when the engineer has finished the last job, and is on his way. On the rare occasions it looks like we might miss that 2 hour window, we will let you know as soon as we know, so you can make use of the time. We won’t just leave you wondering. Good communication is the key, and we will provide you with updates, by text if you prefer, to keep you informed.
Most of our customers have used us before. In addition to people coming back, we have had new customers inform us that they came to us because one of our past clients recommendation. Please see our testimonial page so you can read about their experiences first hand.
During the gas safety check, I was alarmed when your engineer found a potentially dangerous fault with our gas fire. However, he explained thoroughly to us what the process was and what our options were, and I’m glad to say the problem was resolved satisfactorily, and with as little expense and fuss as was possible under the circumstances. A courteous gas engineer who obviously knew what he was doing, and could communicate it. Thank you Redland Plumbing & Heating, you are the best.
Hourly rates, charging basis, parts & parts collection etc.
If you haven’t used us before, especially on repair jobs done on the hourly rate, you may be worried about the bill running away. We understand this worry and so can offer you these safeguards.
- You will be quoted a rate when you book the job.
- If it’s going to take over an hour, &/or parts need fitting, you will receive an estimate of the likely cost of both the labour and the parts.
- If you don’t want to go ahead, for any reason, there will only be the first hour charge.
- If you do go ahead you have an idea of the likely cost, you’re not in completely ‘uncharted territory’.
- Your bill will be clearly broken down into parts & labour.